- 1 Pack of Pre-cooked Miki Noodle (same as in the photo)
- 1/2 cup of carrots, cut in julienne style
- 8-10 pieces of medium size shrimp
- 1/2 cup of thinly slice pork belly
- 1 cup of slice cabbage
- 1 small white onion, cut in julliene style
- 1 piece of garlic, mince
- 1 piece of chicken bullion cube
- 2 table spoon canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok
- Saute onion, and garlic
- Put the slice pork belly , sauté until turned brown.
- Put 1 cup of water, simmer it, add the bullion cube
- When the water is boiling, put on the carrots, and cabbage, simmer up to 3 mins (don’t overcooked the veggies, then add the shrimp.
- Add the miki noodle, mix for up to 2 mins
- Remove from the stove after 2 mins.
- Served while it is hot, this served up to 2-3 people
Variation: The miki noodle is pre-cooked, boil water and dip the noodle for 40 secs to 1 min, then add it to the mix ingredients.