Traveling is one of the best things to break the monotonous way of life from working and mommy duties. We need this to refresh our life and gain a new perspective on how we live. When we travel, we got to experience different cultures, traditions, got to see beautiful scenery, and we’re able to taste local foods and delicacies. But while it gives us excitement, it is stressful to pack, sometimes we forget the things that we really needed. To avoid these problems. I listed the essentials things that we, women, must-have. It is also important to have reliable check-in luggage and carry-on when you travel. Check my travel resources below for your travel needs.
Lists of must-have travel essentials for women’s.
1. Clothing – Depends on your travel destination (winter, spring, summer, fall season).
- Undergarments (bras, undies, camisole)
- Sportswear (for yoga, gym, etc.)
- Jackets and Coats – if you will travel to winter places.
- Sweater with hoodies for hiking, walking, etc.
- Blazer – you can use this for dining or malling to prevent you from being cold because of the air conditions, especially during the summer.
- Denim Jeans, leggings or jeggings, and Pants
- Scarfs, Hats, gloves (for spring, fall, and winter)
- Tops and Blouses (long sleeves for spring, fall, and winter weather)
- Shorts/ Skort’s (for summer)
- Casual shoes ( for going to dinner, parties, church, or some formal gatherings)
- Athletic shoes and sneakers
- Flipflops and sandals
- Boat shoes
3. Toiletries – ( if you are staying in the hotel, they usually supply bath soap, shampoo, and conditioner) but they used their own brand; you can bring your own if you preferred).
- Comb/ hairbrush
- Bath soap/ Body Wash
- Hand and Body lotion
- Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant (travel size)
- Toothbrush, dental floss,
- Shampoo and conditioner (travel size)
- Sanitary Pads/Tampons
4. Personal Self care and Grooming
- Facial wash
- Lipstick, Lip balm
- Makeup kit
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hair curlers, irons
- Scrunchies, hairpins, hair clamp
- Sunglasses, Eye glasses
5. Travel Documents
- Drivers License ID
- Credit Cards
6. Medicines ( First Aid Medication, Maintenance Medication)
- Prescription medications that you’re taking right now.
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Over the counter meds for Headaches and muscle pains
- Band-aide for bruises and cuts
- Antacid Tablets – if you are prone to have an upset stomach, this will help neutralize your stomach acidity.
- Imodium – if you have bowel problems due to the food you ate that does not agree with your stomach, this will save you.
7. Electronics/Camera’s to Document your travel
- Mobile Phone
- Phone Charger
- Selfie Stick
- Camera/Video Cam